Saturday, September 5, 2009

Almost One!

I can't believe we are a week away from Noah's first birthday. It seems like so long ago since he was a tiny newborn just home from the hospital crying often and never wanting to sleep and we were wondering what did we get ourselves into? How far we've come since those first few days and how I thought to myself I can't wait till he's a little older and now he is almost one and I think to myself - stop growing up so fast! It is absolutely amazing to watch how much a baby grows in this first year. He continues to amaze us all the time at how quickly he learns new things.

Noah now has 6 teeth! 3 on the bottom and 3 on top with 2 more about to break through up top. He loves to use them to eat! His favorite food is fruit especially watermelon. Noah had spaghetti with sauce recently for the first time and loved it - we got a few pictures, but it wasn't as messy as I thought it was going to be. We'll make sure to post plenty of pictures of Noah's big day!












No comments:

Post a Comment