Saturday, August 21, 2010

The next Shaq?


In recent days we have seen some friends we haven't seen in awhile. And everybody keeps telling me how tall Noah is. I just say yea he is... but truthfully haven't really noticed. So, I decided to measure him on the back of his door, which is something I was trying to do on a regular basis, but have kind of forgotten about recently. From the beginning of June to August 20th Noah has grown 2 inches! Must be that $4.79 a gallon soymilk he wants a cup of 6 times a day! So, maybe he's not the next Shaq (thank goodness - can you imagine the money spent on specialized beds and shoes?) but he's growing fast!


Almost as tall as a Peacock's Feathers!

(and that's one of those cups of milk)

2 comments:

  1. Gooo soy milk! Hooray for Noah, soon he'll be able to help this height-impaired mommy get some things off the top shelf at playdates. Grin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need more Noah adorableness via your blog. :D

    ReplyDelete