Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Christmas Cards

My favorite time of the year is quickly approaching. For the past two years and again this year my mom's side of the family has a Christmas Card Exchange party. It is a way for the ladies of the family to get together, enjoy a good meal, play a present exchange game, and exchange christmas cards. I always joke that it is because we are too cheap to pay postage!


Since this event is coming up, I need to pick out my Christmas cards. We love the picture christmas cards, but every year I have such a hard time picking the perfect pictures and card. This year is no different!

My good friend over at havestrollerwilltravel.com told me about this great promotion Shutterfly is having where they will give me 50 free cards for telling everybody about them on my site.


I have been a big fan of Shutterfly for years. I made a photo book of our wedding on their site and it is still my favorite album of the day.

So, now onto the tough decision which should I choose?










They are all so gorgeous! While I was checking out the cards I saw they are having a sale on their calendars. Sweet!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Glad you got to use the promotion. I can't wait to see which ones you picked.

    ReplyDelete